The Physical Therapists at Apple Physical Therapy will design a personalized treatment plan specific to you and your injury that will include range of motion, stretching and strengthening exercises to improve mobility and strength in your hip and core musculature to allow you to return to normal daily activity. We will include manual therapy techniques such as massage and stretching of the hip and surrounding muscles to restore normal motion.
- Hip Osteoarthritis / Hip Degenerative Joint Disease
- Total Hip Arthroplasty (Replacement)
- Greater Tronchanteric Bursitis/Greater Trochanter Pain Syndrome
- Iliotibial (IT) Band Syndrome
- Femoroacetabulur Impingement (FAI)
- Pelvic Fracture/Hip Fracture
- Femur Fracture
- Hamstring Strain
- Labral Tear
- Adductor Strain (Groin Strain)
- Gluteus Medius Tendonosis
- Hip Flexor Strain
With convenient locations in both Cherry Hill NJ and Marlton NJ, Apple Physical Therapy proudly serves such areas as Cherry Hill, Marlton, Medford, Voorhees, Mount Laurel, Maple Shade, Berlin, Moorestown and all of South Jersey’s Camden and Burlington counties. If you are looking for a Physical Therapist in the Cherry Hill area, we welcome you to our practice. Meet our team and schedule your appointment with us today!